As a group of Christians, we meet each Sunday to worship the Lord Jesus Christ - in person or online via Youtube (link available from the homepage).Our Sunday service starts at 10am. Come along - we would love to meet you.
We start our Sundays with the whole church together for 15 minutes and then the children will go upstairs to their own teaching groups, while the adults stay in the main hall for the rest of the service.
Fellowship time comes at the end of the service, where we will serve refreshments and we have time to chat, reflect and pray together.
TO HELP EVERYONE TO STAY SAFE AND PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID :-
- Don't come to the building if you are feeling unwell - especially if you have a fever, a new, continuous cough or experience a loss of sense of smell and/or taste
- We will continue to space out the seating on Sundays
- Sanitise your hands on entering and exiting the building
- Wear a face covering throughout the building - you may remove them when seated
- We are able to sing but we ask that you keep your face covering on to do this
- Respect those who may be more vulnerable or anxious by keeping social distance where necessary
- Follow the instructions of the stewards and the service leader
We'd love to see you on a Sunday. Need more info? Contact Us!